Contractors working at the Mount Pleasant Operation must first register in the MACH Energy Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the MACH Energy commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone on our sites.
It allows contracting companies to self-register by entering their company details and requested documents (including insurances and licences) relevant to the work you do for MACH Energy.
Contractors will also register and book their employees into inductions that they can complete to allow them to access MACH Energy sites.
The system allows MACH Energy and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care on site.
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce engagement. They are managing the Contractor Management System on behalf of MACH Energy.
The complete Pegasus contractor management solution is called Onsite Track Easy. A real-time online contractor management solution, Onsite:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract