Contractors working at the Mount Pleasant Operation must first register in the MACH Energy Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the MACH Energy commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone at the Mount Pleasant Operation.
It allows contracting companies to self-register by entering their company details and requested documents (including insurances and licences) relevant to the work they do for MACH Energy.
Contractors will also register, select work roles, and book their workers into safety inductions that they can complete to allow them to access MACH Energy sites.
The system allows MACH Energy and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care on site.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of MACH Energy.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract