A SMS review is an independent desktop audit of your Work Health and Safety documents completed by a qualified WHS professional. The review will compare your information against legal and industry requirements to ensure your systems are meeting these obligations. You’ll be contacted when the SMS review is complete and you are compliant in the system. If you do not pass the SMS review, we’ll send you a corrective action report detailing the action we can help you take to become compliant. You will not be compliant unless your SMS has been approved.
If you can’t complete the SMS review in one session, you can save your work and login later to continue from where you left off.
The documents you’ll be asked to upload in the system depend on your category and may include, but are not limited to:
- WHS / OHS Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Risk Management Procedures
- Systems of Work process including incident management
- Drug and Alcohol management
- Emergency management
- Training procedures including induction management
- Sub-Contractor Management (if applicable)
- Continual improvement processes
Useful links to help you with your SMS review: