Step 1 > Login to manage workers
On successful business registration, you will be invited to login to the system to manage your workers. Please click the link and login to this system using the details in the email sent by Pegasus.
Step 2 > Add workers
Once logged in, select Manage Roles and Add New Employee. From here, enter and save each worker’s contact details, address, phone and email.
Step 3 > Choose roles and upload documents
Select roles for your workers based on the job they’ve been recruited for at the Mount Pleasant Operation.
Your role selections determine the competency documents you’ll upload to prove your worker’s qualifications to perform the chosen role. You will also upload a photo for their access ID card.
Note: Where a worker’s medical result has an Amber rating, additional information is required in an Employee Health Management Plan (EHMP). Approval of this EHMP is at the discretion of the Principal Contractor and MACH Energy. The EHMP can be downloaded under the heading Forms on the FAQ’s and Documents page.
Step 4 > Book training
Next, you will book the classroom site familiarisation and any required online inductions for your worker, with the courses listed at the bottom of the page.
If a selected role starts with MACH, then you will not be prompted to book an induction in the system. Instead, a MACH Energy representative will be in contact when the worker’s documents have been approved to book their induction. Please contact the MACH Energy Training Department if you have any questions about this.
- for online courses, the worker will be automatically enrolled and receive a link and login details to complete the training.
- for classroom courses, the person who submitted the application will receive an email with a link to select a classroom session in the system. Details will be emailed on enrolment.
Step 5 > Pay for registration and training
Pay for the worker registration and training via credit card.
- Registration costs $75 + GST per worker
- Classroom inductions cost $15 + GST per booking
- Online inductions cost $25 per booking.
- Access ID cards cost $10 + GST per card
Pegasus will validate the information you’ve supplied during worker registration. Upon approval and the completion of training, roles will be applied to your worker’s profile and their access ID cards issued to work for MACH Energy.